I’m supposed to be studying. It’s final exam time and like a typical college student I’m doing everything in my power to avoid cracking the books. I’m not at the 3 hour mark and still procrastinating. I think I should win an award.
On a non-finals note, today is the loving day. So, go visit Jamie and join the love train. Or just buckle up and ride along with me.
Today I’m loving …..
- That I made it up the stairs this morning!
- The kindness shown to me when I busted up my knee.
- That my mama brought me pizza this morning (possibly because she thinks I can’t take care of myself without Sibling …. which might be partially true)
- That this weekend is Sibling Vacation!!!!!! I’m so fricking stoked to hide away from the world for a couple of days with my favorite sibling 😀
- That after the final today I’ll be DONE with this semester!
- This pretty dress
- The pretty weather
- My amazing, nutty family
- And my sweet Mister.