1. Have you set any goals/resolutions for 2013? See this post.
2. Have you made any travel/vacation plans for 2013? In March, we’ll be renting out a cabin with my family to celebrate my Grandma’s 80th birthday. In May, Jamie and I will be heading to Dollywood. And in July, the Mister and I will be honeymooning.
3. What room is never cleaned in your house? That silly laundry room. We just pretend it doesn’t exist when it comes time to clean.
4. What food must be in your house at all times? Crackers. For Mister. Mountain Dew and Sugar. For me. Cheese and Jelly. For Sibling.
5. Are you a hugger or more of a hands off person? I’m definitely a hugger. Though I am a tad bit freaked out by surprise hugs. Hold your arms out and warn me unless you know me really well then feel free to attack.
1. Every time I see a squishy faced Asian/Hispanic baby I oh and ah…
2. I don’t have a patient bone in my body
3. I like mayo, ketchup, lettuce, cheese, and pickles on my burgers
4. If I had one more hour in the day I would spend it at home on the couch. Yes please.