1. What’s your view on men wearing sandals (yay or nay)? There are worse things than a man in sandals. For example, dock shoes sans socks. I just don’t get that trend. Or chicken boots and shorts. No thanks. Or Speedos. Just no. So, in light of those atrocities, I’m not opposed to a man in sandals.
2. What song do you love but are embarrassed to admit? Apparently I’m not easily embarrassed by my song choices … However, if I had to be embarrassed it would definitely be by the fact that I like a Justin Bieber song. I know, I know. I’m as anti-Bieber as they come, but “Boyfriend” is just SOOOO catchy.
3. What summer camp should they make for moms? I’m not a mom, but I would totally go to “Nap Camp”. And it wouldn’t matter what fun things we did as long as I got the chance to take a nap.
4. What is the most romantic song? (Not necessarily your favorite or your wedding song…) Ok get ready for a little biasness. I’m insanely partial to Annie’s Song by John Denver. Only in part because it has my name in the title. But mainly because it’s so sweet and it was written by John Denver for his wife.
5. Do you have an embarrassing pregnancy story? Haha. No.