1. What do you keep a stock pile of? I stock pile gifts. I always try to buy when they’re on sell instead of near someone’s actual birthday. But according to The Geek I should start stock piling hair products since mine keep getting discontinued.
2. If Ben & Jerry asked you to invent an ice cream, what would it be?
Slutty Brownie – Have you seen the Pin for these babies? They’re heavenly. How much better would they be in ice cream form?!?!
3. How do you blow off steam? By punching people … in my mind. Haha. No not really … well maybe a little. But seriously I vent. The Geek loves it.😉
4. What would you do if you had an hour to yourself anywhere within a ten mile radius of your home…no kids, no hubby, just you? Well there are two issues with this question. Since I have no hubby and no chitlins, this would be normal for me. And I live in the semi-boondocks so there is next to nowhere in a ten mile radius of me. I could hang out at Ingles (kill me please) or Dollar General or stalk the elementary school. All of which sound like TONS of fun!
5. When you were 16, what was your curfew in the summertime? At sixteen I believe it was generally 10 or 11. It was flexible for sure depending on who I was hanging with, but I didn’t start staying out real late until I was almost 18.
1. I love a night spent grilling out and enjoying summer.
2. If I could wiggle my nose and go anywhere I would be on a tropical beach RIGHT NOW.
3. When I grow up, I want to own something. A house, a business, something that I can call mine.
4. the best primetime teenage angst, drama filled soap operaI ever did see was without a doubt, hands down Dawson’s Creek. And the drama lover in me is smitten for sure!