First off I feel the need to brag. I just finished up my Policy Paper for the crazy Political Science class my silly self signed up for. And I’ve finished the study guide for one of my last two tests. Now I have one more study guide and lots of actual studying. And I’ll be done. Yay!
On another note, I’m learning lots of things about myself today so I feel like bullets are in order.
- I can’t go to prison.
- My anti prison is the orange jumpsuits.
- Just the thought of wearing all that “gaudy orange” makes me nauseous.
- Lady A is holed up in her office with a migraine.
- Makes me thankful that my headaches stopped and that I’m not prone to migraines.
- Tomorrow is Friday!
- Which means time with The Geek!
- Saturday Sibling will sign the lease and officially become my roomie!
- I’m downright stoked.
- And to celebrate we’re gonna shop our butts off.
- Who needs butts anyways ….
- I miss my boys. I haven’t seen Jon or Moe in weeks. Thanks to this crazy class.
- My mom’s birthday is a few short weeks away.
- On that note, I’m off to research. I may return ….
- Or not.