1. Did you do anything special for your kids on the last day of school? Or did you parents do anything special for you? I always remember the last day of school being celebration enough in and of itself. My mom used to make countdowns to the last day of school. That was always fun. I still love countdowns.
2. What’s your favorite summer tradition with your children? Since my children are my teenagers, I have to say my favorite tradition is summer trips and movie nights.
3. What was your favorite thing to do during the summer as a kid? I’m pretty sure anything that involved water was my absolute favorite. I was quite the little fish as a child.
4. How old were you when you were married? Were you a Bridezilla? Not married yet, but I don’t promise not to be a Bridezilla. I’m a little bit of a control freak.
5. What is your favorite girl name? (I’m needing suggestions.) Girl names are not really in my repertoire. I’m sure for this reason God will bless me with a gaggle of girls, but I like Kaylee June, Camilla Anne, and Dulcinea (which I feel will get shot down by the Mister …). Oh and I kind of love the name Noemi. I think that one is great fun even if the poor kid could never find an already personalized key chain …..
1. When I dance with a wolfI try to always let him lead.
2. I wish I was spending the day out in the sunshine.
3. If the world is my oyster then why isn’t it producing me more pearls?!?!
4. My favorite meal of the day is supper (because it’s late enough that I am FINALLY awake and I get to eat it in my own home or a fun restaurant …. not at work) and the food I think would be my favorite to eat then would be steaks on the grill, cheese potatoes, salad, and ice cream for dessert. Yes, please!