1. Groceries are high right now what is easiest way you have found to cut back? I’m a total food bum. I rarely ever eat at home and when I do I make something cheap and easy. Then I proceed to eat that for a week. It helps that I only have one mouth to feed.
2. What are the top 3 things on your “bucket list”? Graduate, Travel, & Make peace with the penguins.
3. Would you rather give up AC or heat? Heat. Hands down every time. I can bundle up if it gets cold, but no AC will have me stripping more than I should ….
4. What’s your favorite cocktail?? My non-alcoholic lifestyle seriously impairs me on this question. I don’t have a favorite. Hmmm …. maybe cocktail shrimp. I do like shrimp.
5. What was your first job & how old were you? I was working for my dad from an age that is not considered legal …. My first job not with my dad came at age 18. I worked as a color guard instructor, a nursery assistant, and an office manager all at the same time 🙂
1. Today is a great day because, The Geek and I wrapped up our party shopping this morning and cleaned out 1 of the cars, I only have to work 4 hours today, it’s Friday, I’m going out to dinner for my birthday, and The Geek and I have a date with Netflix after he gets off work.
2. Tomorrow I will be enjoying Babyland General and yummy food with my family, then cleaning the house before partying with The Geek and friends.
3. My favorite time of day is the evening/late night because we’re all off work and the fun can begin .
4. Sometimes you just have to take a few hours off work to recharge.
5. A song that I just can’t get enough of lately is
6. My favorite accessory is a pair of dangly earrings without a doubt. I may not put on another piece of jewelry but I always have in my earrings .
7. My favorite thing about this week was the awesome surprise party at church Wednesday night (write up and pictures coming soon) .
1. I always forget to put the little stir -y piece back in the bread machine BEFORE I attempt to make bread ….
2. I never walk to the mailbox at night without my cell phone to guide the way.
3. Recently I started to drink water, and it has helped tremendously!
4. If I had to find a date, the last place I would look for one is the county jail.