1. Who mows your grass? Some little dude who thinks I’m the crazy lady. Also, he may or may not speak English. I’m not entirely certain because he thinks I’m a crazy lady and therefore doesn’t necessarily speak to me …
2. Do you have a picture wall or picture gallery in your house (show us! <— my addition to the question)? Not yet. I’m totally working on one for my bedroom. And pics will be posted when I’m finished. My house is a slow go …
3. What book has influenced your thinking the most? Or, what blog? (I want to read what gets people thinking!) Yada Yada Prayer Group Series without a doubt. It definitely changed the way I think about prayer. Neta Jackson is an amazing writer whose characters are easy to relate to.
4. Do you have allergies? If so, how do you handle it this time of year? I’ve never had allergies before, but this year the pollen is trying to kill me. Currently I’m handling it by whining a lot …
5. What’s your go to meal to cook in a hurry? Quesadillas. Simple. Quick. And Delicious.
3. The current weather is gorgeous and it makes me feel super happy.
4. The best thing about spring is the world is super pretty and my life is filled with parties.
5. A fashion trend that I’m dying to try out for spring is color blocking. I’m totally not adventurous enough to actually do this, but I love how it looks.
6. A person who made me smile this week was The Geek. Mush Mush Sappity Sap Sap .
7. The most delicious thing I ate all week was Picantes salsa and chips. I have sincerely missed that place!!! .
1. When I am in a store at closing time, I always panic.
2. Shrimp Scampi is my drug of choice.
3. The only thing keeping me at work this afternoon is the fact that I have no car.
4. If only I could fly then I would take the afternoon off and everyone would be like, “Dang! Did you see that girl? She can fly!!”.