Weekend Recap [Bullet Style]
– Sibling is older than old now.
– She officially turned 23 Friday.
– A pizza party featuring the most awesome white pizza EVER was held in her honor.
– Saturday, Sibling and I hit up the local thrift stores.
– We walked away with some great finds like a new skirt for me and an awesome belt for Sibling.
– Saturday night, I had supper with The Geek’s family.
– Their craziness makes me smile.
– Then I hurried to Athens to see the Athens Symphony Orchestra in concert.
– Easter morning came way too early.
– Our church service was a beautiful reminder of the reason we celebrate Easter.
– Lunch was crazy fun.
– Eggs were hidden.
– And two older than old girls and one German pseudo cousin all hunted.
– All the eggs were found.
– An afternoon of relaxing and then decorating followed.
– And last night when The Geek got off work (I know, right? I was totally saddened by the fact that he had to work on Easter!), we watched Captain America with his family.
How was your weekend?