I hate to tell you this, but it seems to me that we are simply incompatible. I think we should no longer continue these weekly rendezvous. The longer we draw out this goodbye the harder it will be. Please forgive me.
- I don’t remember Friday. Anyone want to fill in the blanks for me on that one?
- Saturday I totally crashed my cousin’s yard sale and spent some quality time with my grandma, aunt, cousins, and sister.
- I also got a heckuva a microwave! And some cute, cute stuff!
- Saturday evening, I took Monk out for grub to celebrate the big 3-0. Then he headed out to party with his sisters.
- And I tidied my house and spent some much needed downtime.
- Saturday was a super late night due to the fact that The Geek didn’t get off work until midnight, and I (in some crazy drugged state) agreed to wait up till he got off.
- Late nights always mean oversleeping for me.
- So, Sunday started off on a bit of a rushed note.
- Then I proceeded to totally freak out the poor little guy who cuts my grass. I totally yelled at him, and I’m pretty certain he doesn’t even speak English …
- The rest of the morning/afternoon was fairly uneventful.
- However, Sunday evening we had our own little version of the “Mississippi Squirrel Revival” but with a lizard instead of a squirrel. It was quite entertaining (albeit somewhat distracting).
- And The Geek introduced me to yet another movie that of course I should have already seen. Jurassic Park. That movie totally freaked me out as a kid. So if I watched the whole thing I blocked it from my memory. However, it was much more manageable this time around. I did not, however, love it more than my zombie/vampire/lycan movies.