I totally forgot yesterday was my weekly day of love. Now I’m a tad bit upset with myself. Oh wellies. I’ll instead tell you lots of random things.
- There is a helicopter circling over North Campus. I’m a little weirded out.
- I remembered how much better Pandora makes my work mood.
- So, today I cranked up my Regina Spektor station.
- And I’ve been smiling all morning. Ah, Pandora, you are a mood saver!
- Speaking of moods. This weekend, The Geek and I went to the mall and wandered through Earthbound. And sometime between the hermit crabs and the zodiacs we found MUSTACHE MOOD RINGS!!! I fell in love instantly! Ah-mazing.
- Starting as soon as my current Mt Dew stash runs out, I will be slowly weaning myself off the acid. My poor body just doesn’t handle it as well as it once did.
- Mike, Jane, and C took me to Transmet for the first time today. Why haven’t I been there before?!?! It was delicious. I’m ready to go back already.
- My phone’s battery is dying thanks to my brilliance. So, it buzzes loudly at me every so often to remind me that I am the brilliant jack who didn’t charge the phone.
- I’m totally dipping into the chocolate stash this afternoon. I need it … even if it is bad for my teeth.
- Apparently, we’re bowling again (different crew same great fun!) April 13th.
- And on that unorthodox note, I’m going home.
Have a great pseudo-Friday, y’all!!