1. Will you run to the store or to pick up a kid looking a mess? I run to WM or DG looking like a hot mess ALL the time. However, the other night I ran to Ingles with three shirts and a jacket (in lieu of a bra), my PJ pants, and bedroom slippers. It was without a doubt one of my MOST attractive looks EVER! Sadly none of my Ingles friends were around to witness it (this happened after 11:00).
2. Do you finish a book if it’s boring or you don’t like it? I have a bad habit of holding on for just a few more pages in hopes that it will get better. I believe I could count on one hand the number of books I have quit reading before I got to the end.
3. Beach or mountain vacations? They both have their perks, but if that beach vacation is on Tybee Island then it’s a no brainer. I will choose Tybee over everything. Though I admit that I’m a bit in love with the cabin in Dandridge, TN as well …
4. What thing/event says “winter will end and spring is right around the corner” to you? 80 degree weather!!! Welcome to Georgia 😉
5. Would you prefer couples or family vacation? I think I prefer vacations that double as gigantic parties. Are those allowed? And if so, can we have one for my birthday?
1. I get my best ideas when I’m running on very little sleep. Unfortunately, I’m also likely to kill people at the same time ….
2. When I am alone in my office, I tend to hang upside down in my chair like a sloth/monkey/other such animal.
3. When I have a cold, I like to whine like a baby. Seriously, I’m such a man when it comes to minor sicknesses.
4. Watching a clock’s hands move, can be super frustrating when you want time to HURRY UP.