Bullets for 2-20-12
– “Fidelity” has been on repeat in my head for nearly a week now. It pops up EVERYWHERE.
– Mondays make me more than a little sad.
– My nails are at the growing out stage where they hurt my fingers.
– Thanks to my kickbutt Regina Spektor Pandora station I have just rekindled my love for Never Shout Never.
– Today is President’s Day. And if I were president, I would outlaw cold rainy days and declare Mondays to be National Nap Days.
– Seriously, though, what good are presidents if I don’t even get a day off because of them?
– Totally just ran across the song that “5 O’clock in the morning” was ripped from. Gotta love “remixes”. Seriously, Lily Allen’s “Who’d Have Known” is amazing!!
– I really want to trek down to Gigi’s for lunch today.
– I pretend the walk to and from Gigi’s makes up for the calories consumed there.
– I’m totally lying to myself. Yoforia, open your downtown location soon!!
– I can totally pretend frozen yogurt is healthier than cupcakes.
– Lady A was on the warpath this morning but has since calmed down considerably. Here’s hoping to a peaceful afternoon.
– The sunshine has returned.
– My car named herself this weekend. Actually, I do believe we owe this all to the Ricksta. After a discussion of his crush on the famous singer of “Someone Like You” (and a discussion of how that song relates to us), I started thinking of how much I like Adele. She’s beautiful, real, and in some strange way regal in my mind. The thought of naming my car after a singer had me turning over names such as Regina, Ingrid, Imogen, etc, but the name Adele just kept coming to mind. So, my sweet baby is officially Adele. However, I’m a lover of nicknames, so it’s highly likely that she will always be “Addy” or “Deli” to me.
– Please take a moment right now and pray for Twelve. I worry about all my boys, but I believe I worry the most about him. I ask that you pray for wisdom and maturity for him.
– I think I will run for president. Maybe the MC-ian who wanted to vote for the billy goat will change his/her mind and vote for me instead.
– If you were President what would you do?
– Dove manufacturers are NOT on my good list. Apparently they quit making/selling the only mousse that doesn’t leave my hair stiffer than a stick or greasier than a hamburger.
– I’m on a hunt for cute jewelry and accessories. I’ve decided to expand my wardrobe through accesories. If you see some cute stuff, please point me in the right direction.
– You’ll all be proud of me when I tell you that I did NOT trek to Gigi’s. Are you shocked that I do have a few ounces of self-control?
– I have a play date scheduled with my good friend KW on the next sunshiny day that we are both off work.
– Kid and I decided a few moments ago that I seriously need to start hunting for a sugar daddy …
– And on that note, I’m signing off for the day. Hope you all have a fantastic start to what I hope will be an awesome week for you!!!