Today is Wednesday – the day of love on this here blog. [Boy howdy, welcome back, Hick Annie. I’ve missed you.] And since yesterday was the Day of Hearts this would be the perfect time for a recap but alas, I have not taken the pictures needed for an awesome recap. So, the full recap will wait until tomorrow. In the meantime, here are highlights and my version of What I’m Loving Wednesday! Happy Hump Day, Y’all!
– I learned that The Geek is quite unhappy with the moniker I have given him. But I’m not changing it because it fits him 😉
– Suave 24 Hour Touchable Curl Mousse SUCKS!!! I hated my hair last night. It felt like I hadn’t washed it in DAYS. Which is super bad when I had just washed that morning.
– Valentine’s Days that fall on Tuesday make Wednesday mornings ROUGH.
– Homemade cookies make Wednesday mornings MUCH better. Thanks, Sibling!
– Chocolate covered pretzel! I have some of the best professors EVER!
– I, apparently, want to see Scott Pilgrim vs. The World.
– Star Wars is playing in 3D at the Imax at the Mall of GA. I don’t plan on going, but if you love Star Wars you better get on it!
– Just a Wednesday morning FYI, “Hegemony” means “dominion”. Who knew!
I’m loving weeks spent with peeps I love.
I’m loving that my super sweet Sibling totally surprised me last night by completely decorating my house and making me cookies!
I’m loving that the Hubsta is making me dinner tomorrow night!
I’m loving that Monk (I gave up on coming up with an ORIGINAL nickname …) is willing to try my cooking Friday night. Dinner and a movie.
I’m loving that this Valentine’s Day thing is turning into a week long celebration. I really love extending holidays as long as possible.
I’m loving that this weekend it’s time for me to make my yearly King Cake. And hunt down all the green, gold, and purple I can find.
I’m loving that this Sunday is Movie Night, and we’re totally watching The Lion King.
I’m loving that I don’t freak out about movies as much as I used to.
I’m loving that I’m conquering my fear of owls …. a little bit.
I’m loving this shirt I bought myself for Valentines. I promise it was a justified buy. It’s a fantastic work shirt, and I need new work clothes. Oh, and it was on sale!
I’m loving awesome co-workers and happy text messages.
I’m loving that I get to spend quality time with my teenagers tonight.
I’m loving cilantro! I swear that I want to marry that stuff and have its babies! How is it that I spent 24 years of my life not knowing such amazingness existed!
I’m loving Pinterest …. so I’m also linking up with The Vintage Apple for “Oh, How Pinteresting!”
Next year …
Oooh …. animal print heels!
I have the perfect M&Ms to make these with!
Cracks me up!
M-I-Crooked Letter, Crooked Letter-I-Crooked Letter, Crooked Letter -I – Humpback, Humpback -I! Sibling and Wifey are both covering their ears now. Hehe!!
I think I love this one the most because this ran in my hometown newspaper. Fantastic headline, OnlineAthens!!!
And spending time with The Geek has brought out a little geekery in me. I’m still not a diehard anything when it comes to Star Wars, Anime, or Video Games, but here is my tribute to all the lovely geeks in this world.
Who says a girl can’t show off her geek side and be hot too?!?!
This one just kind of cracks me up …
And these are the perfect mix of adorable and geeky!!!