– The Geek made it home safe and sound around 10:30 last night. It was so good to see him. It’s silly how much I missed him. He was only gone 3 days.
– Twelve started his new job today, and when he called me on his lunch break, he was singing its praises. I really hope this works out well for him. He volunteered for overtime in his first week. I hope that will help him and not hurt him. I pray that this will be a step in the grown up direction for my little Twelve.
– I’m still in love with Corey Smith. I seriously thought I was over that crush until I ran across this video journal. And now I want someone to take me to his next concert. I don’t care if he’s a sellout!
– My kickbutt homemade chicken burritos are still awesome nearly a week later. They come from this Crockpot Mexican Chicken recipe. It’s delicious. I highly recommend it.
– And my meal plan this week sucks. I’m eating freezer food tonight, treating myself tomorrow, grocery shopping Wednesday, in hopes of making a new recipe on Thursday. Having a week full of up in the airness is driving me nuts!
– My nails are growing out again. And this time I’m going to let them. I’m ready to feel pretty again.
– And I’m totally booking up my week up. Tonight is prep night. Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day [WHOOT WHOOT!!!]. Wednesday will be spent with my teenage loves. Thursday I’m going to chill with the Hubsta. And Friday will be spent chilling at home watching movies with Mister “Needs-A-Nickname”.
– Momma T asked me to be a part of a Beth Moore bible study starting up soon. I’m really stoked. It’s been a long time since I’ve had a group of Christian women to hang out with.
– Because I don’t do bullets on the weekends it makes my weekday bullets even cooler … well at least my Monday ones.
– We took the BC Crew to a Lady Dawgs game yesterday. And the lovely Lady Dawgs whooped some Vandy tail. A very lovely day was had by all.
– I really shouldn’t use “lovely” twice in one bullet. Hmmmm ….
– I’m writing a break up letter. I have rewritten it 20 times. No exaggeration.
– If you know my boyfriend, please don’t tell him. [Ok I’m totally cracking myself up!]
– If you didn’t know I had a boyfriend, not to worry I won’t have one soon.
– Would you look at the time! It’s 20 minutes until I get to go home. So, I’m wrapping this baby up.
Have a great week,everyone! And a fantastical day of hearts!!