It’s Friday, and I really just want to take a nap. But naps are frowned upon in my place of employment, so I’ll have to reschedule that nap for later today. And so for now, I will hit the questions full speed ahead. Link up with Mama M & Hilary to join in on the fun!
1. Where do you hide the reeeally good snacks? One of the perks of living alone is that you don’t have to hide them 🙂 Super fantastic! Of course now that Sibling has a key to my house I may have to find a better hiding place …
2. Do u keep your vehicle clean or am I the only one who has things falling out of their van? It’s like Mikey E. is asking the question … My vehicle is officially mine now because the passenger floorboard is covered in junk. And now I’m working on filling up the backseat. I seem to live in my car so it gets a bit messy.
3. Have you ever been to Vegas? Ah yes the Wal-Mart bag story … I have been to Vegas on our grand West adventure. We packed our clothes in WM bags, and you should have seen the looks us Southern hillbillies were getting. Honestly though I love Vegas. No one else in my family was impressed, but I’d love to go back (WM bags and all).
4. Warm room light blankets or cold room warm snuggly blanket? Cold room warm snuggly blanket 🙂 If you know me then you know this so my current choice due to my crusade for lower heating costs 🙂
5. What is the worst airplane/flying experience you’ve ever had? When I was young, I attempted to fly out of the “treehouse” Dad built us and nearly broke my ankle. And that is the closest I have ever came to flying. One day I will get on a plane …
1. I used to enjoy high school football but now I don’t really anymore except for when I know some of the players and hitch a ride with crazy football fans ….
2. My first job was the one that involved the evil lawn mower. I was a lawn maintenance assistant for Jay of All Trades for YEARS on end. My first desk job was at EC, and I loved loved loved it!
3. I am a bit obsessed with Valentines at the moment [I love the holiday of hearts!!!]
4. If I don’t have my eyes shut at night, I don’t sleep well [I mean seriously that’s all it takes for me. I love me some sleep!!]