Today is the day when Christmas rushed up to meet me …
Life has been crazy with the prep for my sister’s graduation. But now she is a college graduate happily crashing at my parents’ house. And I am quickly realizing that Christmas for me begins in two VERY short days! Thankfully my list is down to about 3 gifts left. Now everyone stop and pray that the USPS gets all my gifts to me on time to give the day before Christmas! And now let’s move right on along.
I started the 30 Before 30 List on March 15, 2011. I was 23. In four short months, I will turn 25. I best get a move on. I have finished 4 out of “30”. Though to be honest, there are currently only 29 items on the list. The four things I have completed are as follows:
 Move out of my parents’ house.
 Cook a full meal in my own kitchen!
On September 6, three full days after moving in, I finally found the time to prepare a full meal in my very own kitchen for the first time. Since I had no internet at home at the time, there was no full post. I do believe the meal consisted of Chicken Alfredo, Spinach Salad, and Homemade Bread 🙂
 Buy a car I love!
*Insert Picture Here*
On December 12 (last Monday), I bought a 2001 Nissan Maxima (who does not have a name yet). I absolutely LOVE this car and am so thankful to be her owner!
 Make 5 new friends.
Moving to the Terry College of Business forced me to reevaluate old friendships and establish new ones. Within the first few weeks at Terry, I had made countless new friends and continue to do so every day.
Next to complete on the 30 before 30 list is to start posting about new recipes and to find a fishing buddy!
I posted my 101 in 1001 list on June’s birthday last year (April 6 for those who don’t know). I have two more years to complete it, and thankfully I am further along in the completion of this particular list. Of course, I still haven’t managed to come up with 101 things to do … Any suggestions?!?!? Out of the 74 things I currently have listed, I have completed 12. Okay so maybe I’m not doing better at this one after all … I’ll give you a quick run down of the things I HAVE completed.
- Visit Goats on the Roof. Go here to see the pictures.
- Move out. See above for deets.
- Own a little black dress. [I bought the sneaky thing on 5/12/11, but it apparently has been avoiding pictures ever since …]
- See 10 Movies I’ve Never Seen. Thanks, Redbox!
- Join Dictionary.com Word of the Day Mailing List. [Now I need to put all these new words to use ….]
- Subscribe to a magazine. Loving my new mags!
- Print out photos for Grandma. She’s so thankful I completed this one!
- Make pizza from scratch. I even made the crust! It was delicious.
- Create a change jar. And one day that change will buy us a new couch!
- Meet 5 new people. Deets are above.
- Get at least one cavity filled. Ah, I went above and beyond and had 3 filled!
- Write 101 blog entries! Thanks for reading them 🙂
Next on the list: Kiss someone at midnight on NYE & Start Tweeting!
Now, it’s time to figure out how we’re going to get a Christmas tree …
Have a very Merry Christmas!