1. What is your favorite Christmas cookie? I have a recipe for double chocolate mint chip cookies. I think they may be my new favorites.
2. What’s your favorite holiday movie & why? I love the silly kid classics like Frosty the Snowman and the one with the dentist elf. But I also love the newest Christmas Carol and Jim Carrey’s Grinch.
3. Is there a gift that you bought for your kids that you wish you hadn’t after they opened it? LOL I don’t have kids, so I haven’t gotten to this point yet. I’m sure it’ll happen one day.
4. What is the messiest room in your house right at this moment? Living Room. I still have decorations strewn (really? is that the correct form of that verb? ok google dictionary I’m going with it.) around since I’m in the process of making my home Christmas-y.
5. What is the furthest you have driven for the holidays? Christmas – Charleston, South Carolina. New Years – Shreveport, LA.
1. When I watch Jamie graduate, I [will] feel that these past few weeks of chaos have paid off.
2. I just realized that it’s time to start list making. My brain is attempting to shut down.
3. My need for sleep comes from my mom.
4. If I had a Christmas sweater, I would totally host a Christmas sweater party.