1. What is your favorite Christmas decoration in your house? I’m going with my ornament collection. My parents gave me an ornament every year, and it’s so much fun to look back through them and reminisce.
2. Do you finish your Christmas shopping early or are you a last minute type? I’m quite nearly finished. Just one more gift to go.
3. When do you turn on your heat? Preferably never. Or maybe just before the pipes start freezing …
4. Do you ever wish your blog was private? No. Then it would just be a crazy journal … wait, what? it already is a crazy journal? oh well in that case I guess I don’t really care one way or another.
5. Do you put your deodorant on before or after you put on your shirt? Before. I think attempting to put on deo AFTER my shirt would be dangerous not only to my health but to the health of anyone around me.
1. The holiday season is a time when the good in humanity is most evident. It’s a beautiful time that can oftentimes become crazy and hectic.
2. Snow makes me happy when it is falling. Once on the ground it’s simply cold and wet. I’m no longer a fan (unless it gets me out of work of course) .
3. The best comfort food to eat when it’s cold out is a tie between White Chili and fresh baked cookies.
4. Winter is the best time for hibernating like a bear. Wait, what do you mean I can’t hibernate? I think my boss would go for it. Hehe. .
5. I can hardly wait for graduation in Tennessee and a weekend spent with family and friends.
6. When it comes to holiday gifts I prefer to finish them all up early because you never know what craziness will come your way at the last minute [think car accident that kills car ….].
7. If I were to rate my excitement about the holiday season on a scale from 1-10, I would say I am at about a 5 currently because I can’t think about Christmas. I’m completely focused on graduation. Christmas can happen after that ….
2. Santa Baby is my favorite Christmas song
3. If I don’t have my pants clean and in my house in the morning, I cannot make it through the day.
4. I love my job dearly but wish I could get paid to sleep all day .