Oh it has been awhile but the miscellany is back!!!
Why did I ever let this linkup fall by the wayside?!?
1. Today is the first day of my three day work week. I have no doubt this is going to be a LONG week!
2. Sibling is coming home tomorrow night! I probably won’t see her until Wednesday, but I’m still super stoked!
3. Tonight is the Dancing with the Stars Finale! I’m so excited and a little bit sad all at the same time …
4. My Dawgs pulled out a heckuva win Saturday. And now we’re headed to play LSU in the SEC Championships.
5. On a much sadder note, Larry Munson [voice of the Dawgs] passed away. I grew up listening to Munson call GA games, and I miss him dearly since he retired. His enthusiasm and love for the Dawgs was contagious. He will be missed!
6. The boy who has become one of my best friends in the last 3 months moved to South Carolina this past weekend. I might eventually miss him even though I swore to him that I wouldn’t …
7. My thankful list is growing by leaps and bounds … Even though I do believe I forgot to post my thankfulness from yesterday.
8. Yesterday, I was thankful for my sweet little car that gets me from Point A to Point B. [And of course I’m STILL thankful for her!]
9. Today, I’m thankful for the overabundance of love that is present in my life!
10. Drawing names …. is a point of contention amongst half my family. How do you deal with Christmas gifting when your family reaches the 30+ members range? Do you buy a gift for each person, draw names, stop exchanging gifts completely, or something totally different?