1. Do you have a go to song that always puts you in a good mood? Currently, It’s Hot Chelle Rae’s “Tonight, Tonight”. I know I have posted this song about a gazillion times in the past few weeks, but I’m so in love with it. It makes me happy.
2. Are you a real Christmas tree kinda person or do you go with a real fake one? We’re getting a real one!!! I’m so excited. The Christmas Tree stand is riding around in the trunk of the car, and every time I see it I grin like the Alice in Wonderland Cat!
3. What are you thankful for? It’s so nice of Mama M to make this a question so that I don’t have to make a whole ‘nother post. Today I am thankful for football. I realize it’s a teetotal frivolous sport, but I’m from the South and it must be in my blood. I just love it!
4. Which fashion fad from the past do you wish you could wear today? Peasant Blouses and Bell Bottoms. Other fashion fads were much more beautiful but had to be a heckuva lot of work. Peasant Blouses and Bell Bottoms require no extra undergarments and you don’t even have to shave! Now can I please go live on a commune in 1972? Thank you!
5. Do you wait until the “low fuel” light comes on before you fill up the gas tank? When I was working on a crazy degree at EC and spending my spare time earning money, one night I was on my way to job #3 while begging my car to make it to the gas station. That pesky low fuel light always meant “oh-I-have-30 (gazillion)-more-miles” to me. And dang it if I didn’t expend those 30 (gazillion) miles on the side of the main drag in podunk town, GA. Needless to say I was late to work and probably never will live that incident down.
Now a days I fill my tank up BEFORE that light comes on. I have officially learned my lesson 🙂
1. I love the smell of chocolate!
2. When I fly, I am way up high.
3. I don’t like coffee but I used to drink it on cold football nights.
4. My favorite part of Turkey Day is spending time with my little sister.