1. What’s the last thing you spent too much money on? Makeup. But I’m totally justifying by telling myself it’s the first time I’ve bought makeup in YEARS [which is almost true].
2. What celeb chef would you want to make you dinner? Duff can’t make me a kickbutt cake, and I’ll just eat that for dinner! But I want him to bring the whole crew with him! I love me some Charm City Cakes 🙂
3. Where do you hide things when visitors pop over or do you let them see the real deal? I hide things wherever I can whenever I can, but if you sneak up on me [aka don’t call before you come over] then you are in for a treat [aka my super mess].
4. Who is your oldest living family member? I do believe that would be my Grandpa. Sibling will correct me if I am wrong.
5. What is your favorite DQ treat and/or Sonic drink combo (ie: cherry vanilla Dr. Pepper)? I’m a Sonic wimp, so I don’t order cool drink combo thingies. I do however love me some DQ. My favorite treat: Peanut Buster Parfait. Hands down. Every time!
1. My favorite new blog of the moment is hands down Ruby’s adorable blog Cakies.
2. Something I am thankful for is the opportunity to have cheap nights out with good friends. <— Today’s “I’m thankful for”
3. Something that made me laugh this week was this site especially the example below which may not be appropriate but cracks me up EVERY time.
4. An item that is currently on my wish list is a washer and a dryer! pretty, pretty please. .
6. If I were a color I would be denim. It’s known as comfy. It’s not a gendered color. And it’s a form of blue which makes me happy!
7. My favorite way to spend a chilly fall day is by baking up a storm in hopes of at least warming up my kitchen.
- My first car was a Maxima. His name is was Max I Ma. I just called him “Max”. And I loved him dearly until the day he died on the side of an interstate in Louisiana. RIP Max I Ma!
- I find a nap very relaxing <— what?!?! I’m a big fan of naps.
- Red _bugs make me think of ___chiggers__.
- Next year, _February will _have 29 days_.