1. What movie do you love to quote? Sweet Home Alabama
“Do we know ‘Mo’?”
“I gave my heart away a long time ago – my whole heart- and I never really got it back”
“Why you wanna marry for anyhow? So I can kiss you anytime I want”
2. Have you ever ridden a motorcycle? The short answer is “No”. The long answer is that due to control issues I’m not sure I will ever ride a motorcycle. I am not, however, opposed to DRIVING a motorcycle. Who wants to teach me how?
3. What’s your favorite thing to do on a rainy day? SLEEP! Or watch movies.
4. Do you prefer a bunch of small gifts, or one really big, (expensive) gift? Small gifts. I like unwrapping presents the most! Probably even more than the gift itself …
5. Do you ever lose track of days and show up somewhere wrong? I’m not that bad …. YET!
1. My favorite thing about this week was/is a tie between Halloween Trick or Treaters & Judgement House with my teenagers.
2. Colder weather makes me long for SUMMER!!! I’m not a fan of cold weather.
3. Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, baking days in my very own kitchen, and sunshine.
4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I’d choose flip flops. I *heart* my flip flops.
5. My personality type is a mix between social giver and bossy organizer .
6. I have a serious problem resisting stupid men …. oh and chocolate!.
7. My favorite color to wear is black.
1. I have never been to Boston in the Fall (Good Ol’ VeggieTales!)
2. I hate to admit it, but sometimes I tend to be super mushy sappy [ick!]
3. If I didn’t have Samantha I’d be completely lost
4. Marking everything off my list is always the best feeling at the end of the day
The opportunity to continue my education courtesy of my employer. I am so blessed to be allowed to better myself in this way. And so thankful that my job offers this!