2. What time zone are you in? Eastern
3. What is your favorite part of the holiday season? When all the hustle and bustle has slowed back down, and I still have a week of pure freedom. I love that week!
4. What is your favorite “wintry” drink? (It doesn’t have to be an “alcoholic” drink!) Peppermint Hot Chocolate or White Hot Chocolate …. oooh oooh or my French Vanilla Hot Chocolate
5. In your opinion, what is the worst job in the world? Anything that has to do with bugs …
2. As an adult, my dream job would be either a wedding planner, a hair stylist, or a caterer (or a professional napper) .
3. W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like my dad .
4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was the Hippie costume my mother sewed me with the rainbow smiley faces all over it.
6. The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I was in kindergarten and lied about being sick for the first time so I could stay home from school. I’m sure I did worse things, but that one has stuck with me. My mom was not a happy camper!
7. I get daily inspiration from Pinterest, blogs, and students (amazing creatures).
- I have a baby dinosaur at my house (in Sibling’s bedroom to be exact!)
- I always buy cheese that is shredded If I can afford it.
- I spend way too much time in my own little dream world
- I hope that when people meet me and think about me they walk away thinking how cool it would be to chat with me again 🙂