1. Where do you escape to when you’ve had enough? My house. I currently have the whole house to myself so when peeps get on my very last nerve I just hightail it on home and chill out.
2. What shows are you watching this fall? Oh boy do I have a list! Parenthood, PanAm, Hart of Dixie, Happy Endings, Last Man Standing, Dancing with the Stars, and others which I apparently don’t love enough to remember off the top of my head 🙂
3. What was the longest roadtrip you’ve ever taken and where did you go? I do believe that would be the cross-country trek to Nevada. We spent time in multiple states from GA to Las Vegas – most memorably New Mexico and Utah.
4. Do you plan on taking your kids to Disney World? Having grown up without ever going to Disney World, I can’t say as it is a high priority for me. If we have the opportunity, then maybe. Otherwise, it’s not something I feel like I have to check off the list.
5. What is something people would surprised to know about you? I’m really the evil queen in a fairytale. I just hang out on the Earth for kicks and giggles. [hehehehe …. or you might be surprised to know that as a teenager I really, really wished I had been born earlier so that I could have been a hippie … I would have been a good one!]
- I am afraid of a few of my teens’ moms and not being able to afford health insurance.
- My kitchen is my favorite room of my house
- The last time I went to the grocery store I couldn’t believe how much mint extract costs.
- I got my first boytoy when I was eight.