1. What is your go to comfort food or sweet? I love me some homemade mac & cheese or my chocolate chip cookies!
2. What is the most romantic place you’ve ever been to? Savannah, GA/Charleston, SC/Zion, UT – All super beautiful, romantic places.
3. What is your favorite thing about fall/Halloween? Decorations! And festivities.
4. How would you spend 24 hours alone? Currently I would sleep over half of it away. Then I would happily clean my house. Before catching up on my TV shows.
5. Does you husband bring you flowers? Are you the bring-me-flowers type of girl? No husband. And I’m not opposed to flowers. Just in case you’re reading this and you are thinking about applying for the “husband” position.
1. Something popular that I can’t stand/just don’t “get” is current frozen yogurt obsession and skinny jeans …. I do however get the connection between the two.
2. Something unpopular that I secretly love is writing letters. It is a dying artform and totally going out of style, but I love the personal touch of handwritten, sent through snail mail letters .
3. When I’ve had a bad day I either [a] yell at Twelve or [b] jam out and then sleep it off.
4. I’d prefer a quiet night spent at home to the club scene any day.
5. Something that makes me nervous is being put into new and unfamiliar situations or being in a store close to closing time.
6. Something worth fighting for is marriage. I’m totally stealing Lauren’s answer because it’s true. And I would go so far as to say Love is worth fighting for as well.
7. When people think of me, I hope they think she loves Jesus more than anything else.
- Somehow writing comes naturally to me [This blog is probably not a very good example of that statement, but it is a true statement.]
- I could spend hours in a arts & crafts store [like Hobby Lobby]
- If money and time were no consideration, today I would pack up my fambam and kiddos and head to the Caribbean.
- You should always take time to pray.