1. Do you apologize to your kids if you’re wrong? My mother always apologized to us when she was wrong. I don’t have kiddos, but if I did I hope that I would follow her example. I think for me those moments of humbleness made my mom more human in my eyes as I grew up.
2. Do you have a class ring, letterman’s jacket, or similar obscenely priced high school “must have”? My class ring is still on my finger. Hey, it cost more than nearly any other piece of jewelry I have! And my letterman jacket is hanging in someone’s closet [Mine? Siblings? The extra closet at my parents’ house?]
3. If you could be one age for the rest of your life, what age would you choose? I like the idea of being 25 or 26. Since I’m not there yet, I don’t know if I will love it in actuality, but in my mind it seems like the perfect age. You’re still young, but you also have all the freedoms you’re ever gonna get.
4. What is your favorite (unused) baby name? This is a daily changing thing. I love names. I think I’m still in love with the name Noemi. Though I’m quite certain I will never name one of my children that. I also am currently loving Trixie, but I fear a child with that name would get the, “Hey I have a dog named Trixie!” line a lot. I hate that line …
5. If you could make your child like something what would it be? Football. Or Color Guard. If I could mold my little bitties, I would make my boys rough and tumble football players and my girls all beg to spin anything [flags, rifles, mop handles].
1. My current obsession is apparently the court/justice system. Mr. Japanese’s trial has got me researching and scouring the internet daily. I would say that I am just a mite bit obsessed.
2. Shopping trips make me happy.
3. My greatest strength is my determination .
4. My need for control is my greatest weakness.
5. My life is getting better by the minute. The countdown has begun until Sibling & I are submerged in a sea of orange. YAY!
6. In high school I was a bit wild. From my good ol’ punky goth days to my how many boyfriends can one girl have days 🙂 But I turned out alright.
7. When I’m super tired I either talk non stop about nothing important or I struggle to find simple words because my vocabulary goes to pot.
- Food always tastes better outside.
- I predominately read inspirational romances.
- I have brand loyalty to nada and nil ….. sorry I’m just not a brand loyal girl 🙂
4. When I feel sad, I like to vamp up an awesome playlist on my computer and either throw an all out pity party or jam like the Dickens [did they jam out? I’m not really sure.]