1. If you had a weekly newspaper column, what would you name it?
” Life With a Dash of Crazy”
2. Who is your mentor/inspiration?
My Parents. In very different ways, I admire my dad in his interaction with people and with our youth group. And I admire the way my mom handles her marriage to my dad. I admire the way she bites her tongue and the way she loves me even when I do stupid things. My dad still loves me too, but I admire the way my mom reacts to me doing stupid things. I can’t say I would be as kind and patient as she is. [If you know my mom, you know that patience is not her forte so it’s definitely admirable.]
3. What is your wake up beverage of choice?
Mountain Dew … I mean, seriously?!?! you didn’t see that one coming?!?!
4. Would you wear your mom’s clothes?
One day I’m sure my mom and I will pass clothes back and forth. Currently we don’t wear the same size, but we share shoes like crazy!
5. When you were a kid, did you put posters on your wall? If so, what were they of?
Mostly animals …. like cute puppies and rabbits.
1. You should always take time to listen. really listen.
2. Puppies make(s) the world a happier place to be.
3. I can hardly wait for the GA- TN game!!!.
4. Saturday is my favorite day of the week.
5. Something totally dumb and ridiculous that I love is watching old reality tv shows from the early 2000’s.
6. If I could just get by loving you dear, I would just get by making love to you … (I love that song!!)
7. I rather like the fancy schmancy atmosphere of Toshiro … I don’t, however, like the itsy bitsy portions and the not so cheap prices.
1. Peaches are my favorite fruit
2. I know it sounds silly but, I can’t stand owls
3. The reemergence of boots & jackets reminds me of fall.
4. I have to pee before I go to bed or who knows what awful hour my bladder will wake me up.