1. What ringtone do you have on your cell phone? Jerrod Niemann’s “Lover, Lover” is my main ringtone. Of course important people have their own specialized ringtones ….
2. What is your favorite memory from this summer? Goofing off with my sister, Spending time in the Tin Can, or Tybee Trips
3. Paper books or ebooks? Paper books because ebooks are useless to me without a reader ….
4. If you could have one home upgrade what would it be and why? A dishwasher … do you really have to ask why?
5. When was your first serious boyfriend/girlfriend? Lol this totally depends on your definition of serious. You could say I’ve never had a serious boyfriend ;), but I’m sure you meant the relationship was serious not the person ….
And in that case …. I would say my freshman year of college. Lasted [on and off because I don’t do relationships any other way] through 2009 …
1. Somewhere someone is thinking about dinosaurs. [What? You are? Like right now? How cool!]
2. Pinterest is/are my muse.
3. It would suck if chocolate was no more because I might just shrivel up and die without it [whoa that was a bit dramatic!]
4. Blue jeans & KitKats is/are my favorite thing[s] about today.
5. Life is kind of like an awesome rollercoaster. Some ups and downs but overall one heck of a ride!
6. If I could have anything I wanted I would want a house cleaning fairy or a do-over.
7. A funny thing happened the other day… I ran across a unicorn munching contently on a turkey leg … [oh wait … that didn’t happen (or did it *insert Craig Ferguson eyebrow waggle*)]
1. I always refuse to admit that I don’t hate orange … [except on Saturdays in the fall … then I really DO hate orange!]
2. I won’t eat anything’s guts …
3. I would like to hang
make out with Fluffy [aka Derek Hough] for a day.
4. I would like to learn how to dance [for reals].