– Today, I’m thankful for Mellocreme Pumpkins!!!
– I’m thankful for lunch with my two favorite women 🙂
– I’m thankful that my supper is ready for me to throw under the broiler and then gobble on down.
– I’m thankful for my new home.
– And the wonderful people who helped me furnish it.
– I’m thankful for the opportunity to continue my education.
– I’m thankful for days when my boss is in a good mood.
– And I’m most thankful for the loving people in my life 🙂
But, Annie, I wanna jam ….
Ok, ok, we’ll jam 🙂
Today is a Corey Smith day. I still want to love him. I just don’t 😦
And the version of 21 that makes me super sad ….