1. Shoes in the house – yay or nay? I’m not a “take your shoes off at the door” kind of girl. Both you and your shoes are welcome in my house. Personally, I rarely EVER wear shoes in my house. Of course the fact that I don’t have munchkins or hard-working, dirt-trackin men in my house keeps the presence of a few shoes from making my floor impossible to clean.
3. What song are you almost embarrassed to admit you know all the lyrics to? Ignition (Remix) by R. Kelly [of course now I’m singing this in my head. Is it better or worse than “Gimme Three Steps” …. hmmmmm you decide]
4. What is the best quality to have in a friend? Someone who will be there no matter what …
5. Do you know what you want for Christmas? My list is already growing. Washer/Dryer, Sofa, Bakeware, KitchenAid Mixer, Cupcake Carrier, New Tires, Etc.
1. One thing that is completely superfluous, but that I could never give up is [is this the place where I insert my precious Mountain Dew?] Hmmmm …. probably honestly my high-speed internet. I’m completely addicted. It’s not a necessity, but it’s a habit I just can’t quit.
2. Standing in a hallway waiting for a class to let out makes me feel awkward.
3. I can’t tame elephants without peanuts!
4. A pan of brownies is my favorite snack.
6. If at first you don’t succeed then God is probably closing a door. Step back and pray that He will give you either a better opportunity or a second chance. [This seems to be the case in my personal life at least]
7. Fall is right around the corner? What? Are you serious? [Go Dawgs!]
- I am an elephant trainer in disguise [or maybe I’m not].
- I have blisters on my baby toes. Oh shoes you will be the death of me! Why do I love you so?!?!
- The arrival of Georgia Football makes me wanna do a little jig (Don’t worry I’ll refrain …. or will I? 😉 )
- If the pig’s in the blanket I would seriously chow down.
Yes, yes, I know. Joyce would seriously say I was on drugs. To my knowledge I am not on any type of drugs [legal or illegal]. I’m just enjoying a ridiculously wonderful Friday! Hope you all have a great 3 day weekend!