Oh the things I want to say to my ex’s …
- With your next girlfriend, grow up and quit playing the childish, immature card. Also, I know your game. You’re a master manipulator. No woman wants to be manipulated so cut it out. Learn to be TRULY honest.
- It amazes me how easily you have fooled the world. You have it all – a job, a place of your own, a car, a license, a future. But I know you better than that and my words of advice to your fiancee would be, “Run, sweet girl, run!”
- I still wish I could have loved you. You were perfect for me. Even more than that I wish she could have loved you/you could have loved her like you loved me. I wanted so badly for you to be happy! (And I still do want you to be happy)
- I think my opinion of you was forever altered the day I found out you lied to me.
- Sweet boy, I know you don’t know how to tell the truth. I know that you never tell hurtful lies. And that you only want to be seen as super awesome. But sweet boy, you are super awesome. I always thought that. You’re even more awesome WITHOUT alcohol. My hope for you is that one day you find the perfect girl. I hope you find a girl who won’t try to change you, who you will love unconditionally, who will follow you to the ends of the earth, who will be liked by your mom.
- I have no idea (to this day) why I felt so safe with you. You were a manipulating, hateful, angry, whineybucket.
- You really shouldn’t have cut your hair.