See what I did there? I just used a little alliteration. No big deal. I’m just super cool 🙂 Welcome to my crazy Friday of blog hops/link parties! Click the pictures to be transported to another land & join in!
1. Did you make any fun purchases this week? Sadly I’m in a “no spend” phase that will last until after I am confident that I will be able to make ends meet, so no new pretties for me.
2. If you could go to any musical concert, what would it be? Brantley Gilbert, Taylor Swift, Josh Abbott Band, ERIC CHURCH!!! ….. There are others, but if the magical genie made me pick ONE then it would definitely hands down be Mr. Church [the English one].
3. What is your least fav/ most fav house chore? LEAST: Bug cleanup [I was reminded of this when the crickets decided our house was their house. I can kill a cricket (and sometimes you just have to kill ’em), but to throw it away … well I kinda freak out a bit] MOST: Laundry believe it or not. It’s one of those mundane, do-it-in-your-sleep kind of deals, so it gives me time to think.
4. Would you prefer new appliances or clothes? Appliances! Mainly because I’m attempting to furnish a house. Clothes have been my main focus for about 3 years now. I’m set on those.
5. Miracle Whip or Mayo? Mayo, please & thank you.
1. One of life’s most simple pleasures is free cupcakes.
2. Demeaning behavior and blatant favoritism make me want to punch someone.
3. I like fried shrimp because it is quite yummy .
4. Gazpacho is a funny word.
6. I’m happy that tomorrow I start packing up my life.
7. I would never eat chitlins. Country, I may be, but I just can’t bring myself to stomach those things.
1. I don’t remember what email I sent out last week. So, please be specific when you’re asking a question about something that happened before yesterday. [This is what I want to say sometimes ….]
2. I love a good fiddlin’ tune I can line dance to … No joke. The CDB is playing in my boss’ office (via iTunes not a live performance), and I’m tapping my toes and wishing I had the courage to just start two stepping across my office.
3. When I lose socks in the dryer, I think that there is probably a hungry monster living in my dryer …
4. My favorite snack to eat while watching t.v. is brownies a la mode.