1. Do you close the bathroom door when you are home alone? No. I rarely close the bathroom door when I’m NOT home alone.
2. You have to walk around with a word on your forehead. That word describes you. One word. What is it? Blessed. [Oh boy wasn’t that super positive! The three runner-ups were “Crazy” “Stupid” and my good ol’ standby “Zany” … so no I’m not usually super upbeat and optimistic. But I am without a doubt blessed!]
3. What store do you refuse to shop at and why? I don’t think I’m currently boycotting any stores … I have briefly refused to shop at a few Dollar Generals, our local Wal-mart (that was torture), Bell’s, & Kroger (due to a few knifing incidents). However, I have lifted all those bans. Of course sibling might remind me of a store I refuse to shop at when she reads this …
4. If you participated in arranged marriages for your child(ren), who would you choose for your child(ren)? No kids, but I also just don’t think I could arrange marriages. I’m sure, however, that one day down the road when my kids are almost grown I’ll fall in love with the one bf/gf that my kid decides is definitely NOT the one, and I’ll wish so badly that I could be in charge of arranging marriages 🙂
5. If you could pick how and when you would die, would you? No. I don’t want to know. God has this under control, and I’d rather not worry about it.
1. My idea of pure perfection would be having Le Señor home and being able to work part time and get paid for full time with benefits! Oh and of course living in the magic house with 3 day weekends. Ah, see? I’m not hard to please 😉
2. Friendship makes the world go ’round.
3. If it weren’t for this not so hot turn of events I’d a lot less sad about Sibling up and leaving me.
4. Bloggers are wonderful day brighteners who put a smile on my face 🙂
5. If I had dollar I’d buy you a candy bar.
6. I’m glad it’s Friday because that means the weekend is a mere 3 hours away 🙂
7. Something I’m excited about is my new zebra bag. Yes, I’m guilty of retail therapy.
1. My favorite piece of advice my mom ever gave me was don’t marry the first man who asks.
2. I overcame my fear of commitment.
3. Chick-fil-a is my favorite fast food restaurant
4. The last time I was sick I had run myself ragged and my body could no longer fight off diseases.