1. Do you have siblings and are you close with them? I have one [aka Sibling (a real shocker right!)]. She’s my favorite and super awesome. And kinda my better half. So, yeah I’d say we’re close. [Just a wee bit ;)]
2. Would you rather be slightly UNDER weight or slightly OVER weight? Oh the choices. Sibling says UNDER so that we could eat more (Can’t argue with that logic. I do love to eat!). And Le Señor is all about me being SLIGHTLY over weight …. or under [because he’s awesome]. And I think I’d like to be slightly OVER …. (because as much as I love my stomach being FLAT … I have to admit I look better with a little meat on my bones. In the words of Mae West, “Cultivate your curves – they may be dangerous but they won’t be avoided.“)
3. What’s your favorite State Fair food to splurge on? Sibling (standing behind me reading over my shoulder) just exclaimed “Oooh Funnel Cakes!” Personally, I could eat everything at the fair! Fry it up in some grease, smother it with sugar/cheese/or more grease, and I’ll buy it. If I had to pick, though, I’d probably go with cheese fries. I kinda
would marry them if they were a person love them. Though, I’m all about a good funnel cake, too!
4. What are your thoughts on your kid(s) going to school in a few weeks? Few weeks? Try today. I’m sad that summer is over, and we’re all switching back into school mode. No more late night outings. And in a few weeks I’ll be back in school myself. My thoughts on that are even LESS pleasant.
5. Pool or Ocean? Ocean (if it’s jellyfish free) …
1. My go to outfit for a dress-up occasion like a wedding is my canary yellow dress if it’s a SERIOUS dress-up and look super hot occasion. If we’re talking an all day, dress up and stand around making small talk deal then I’m gonna go with my little black dress. Comfortable but super cute.
2. This week has been a reminder that God’s grace is infinite and that hope is always alive. It has been a rollercoaster week. Tuesday and Wednesday were two of the worst days of my life, but they were just the canvas for God to remind me that He is a God of Love!
3. When it’s dinnertime and I’m feeling lazy I’ll usually eat anything that’s already prepared. Think leftovers, potato chips, granola bars, etc.
4. My favorite pair of shoes is changes more often than a middle school girl changes boyfriends … Currently, I’m loving my “I-got-on-sale-lucky-me” navy blue heels. Cute, cute, cute!
5. A random item that I own that is completely unnecessary, but that I could never part with is that stupid “Round Tuit”. I don’t know why, but I apparently love that thing …. If you’ve never heard someone say they’ll do something when they get a “round tuit” then you’re missing out 😉 Move further south.
6. My favorite person is my sibling. She’s awesome (except of course on days when she’s not …. and even then she’s my favorite)
7. If I were going to write my own blank it would say “I’d much rather be _____” or “Football season makes me _______” or “I’m totally shocked that _______”
1. I find it very difficult to not immediately attempt to fix problems …
2. No matter how hard I try, I really can’t stand to eat hummus. It’s one of those things I really WANT to like, but I just don’t.
3. My significant other is home sweet home. This is the song of heart today. And it’s such a beautiful song.
4. I wish this drought would stop. which is essentially saying I wish it would rain ….