1. I find the couch helps me relax when I come home from work (My other choice was “sleep”, but I found that a bit too obvious. Honestly, just being home is relaxing)
2. I always think my significant other looks best when …… *Super Sap Alert* [Look away if you’re anti-sappy] I can’t narrow it down to just one. I think he looks best all gussied up for church or coming in from working hard all day. Of course he might be at his very best when smiles or looks at me with his lovey dovey look. Or maybe his best look is jeans and workboots …. I kinda just think he’s hot pretty much ALL the time. */Sap*
3. Someday I’m going to rule the world (or maybe just graduate …)
4. When I open my eyes in the morning, I want to go back to sleep (yes I know I’m predictable but I really DON’T like mornings).
1. Vow renewal ceremonies-yay or nay?
I’m pretty sure I’m mainly a yay on this one. However, I’m not for second weddings. I think vow renewals should be sweet and intimate. We had a couple who renewed their vows after a Sunday morning service in front of their family, friends, and the church. It was a sweet (somewhat spontaneous) ceremony. A nice reminder of the vows you made to each other can’t be all bad, but going all out just to party isn’t where it’s at.
2. What sound/s annoy you the most?
People filing their nails. It gives me chills. And is the main reason I’m not capable of getting a mani/pedi. Or sitting beside my mother in church.
3. If you had to pick, would you have only all boys, or only all girls for kids?
This may change if I ever actually have children, but I believe I would be able to handle all boys much better than all girls. I can’t swear to that since I grew up in a family with no boys. And I might miss the drama of little girls …. but I only have boy names picked out so I’m sticking to my “all boys” stance.
4. Do you believe in alternative medicine?
I’m tempted to be the smartbutt I am and tell you that yes it does exist! But I’ll try to refrain. Honestly, I believe in whatever means necessary. I believe God is the Healer, but that He uses many different methods when it comes down to it not just “modern” medicine.
5. Would you take a family member’s children and raise them if they needed it?
Key word: Needed. Answer: Yes, in a heartbeat.
1. My favorite color is blue. I’ve tried to love other colors over the years, but blue will always by my favorite.
2. My travel destination of choice is still Tybee Island. I’d love to be holed up in a mountain cabin today, but in general Tybee is where it’s at.
3. My favorite food is loaded with things that are bad for me. Starches, Sugars, and yummy things ….
4. My happy place is the kitchen. Alone. With a great big mess and tons of flour ….
5. My favorite saying is
6. My dirty little secret is that I have no problem wearing shorts or skirts even on days when I haven’t shaved my legs …..
7. Something friends might say about me is that I am a bit looney, but quite possibly good-hearted.