1. If you would have ever told me years ago that I now would be a content independent single lady with a job that I love I would never have believed you
2. Mountain Dew is [always] my beverage of choice
3. The last time I got a speeding ticket was three years ago [aren’t you proud of me?!?!]
4. A visit to California is one of the items on my bucket list
2. The next thing I’d like to eat is Monkey Bread, a Snickers bar, Raw Cookie Dough, Pizza, Hamburger, or anything that’s not good for me 🙂
3. The best things happen to me when I least expect it.
4. Something that makes me supremely and utterly happy is when I get awesome compliments on a bad hair/outfit/life day! or unexpected compliments in general actually …
5. Sports are a hit and miss with me. I love me some Georgia football. You better believe it! And if I have half an excuse I’ll be cheering it up at any local high school football game. I halfheartedly watch baseball and NASCAR. However, I could do without golf, pro basketball, etc.
6. I miss being a kid or a crazy teenager. Responsibility seriously sucks some days.
7. Right now I am not feeling super wonderful. Thank goodness it’s Friday!