I'm a (not nearly so) wild and (definitely still) crazy mama. I'm married to the love of my life, Jeff, and we have a beautiful little girl, Kaitybug. I am addicted to Mountain Dew and good deals. I'm blessed with a job that I love and a mother who makes working possible. My life is filled to overflowing with wonderful people, and I'm blessed beyond measure.
That would be me. Wanna know more? Click the picture above!
30 before 30
1. Learn to drive a stick shift.
2. Move out of my parents’ house.
3. Get my Bachelor’s Degree.
4. Fly on an airplane.
5. Go out of the country.
6. Cook a full meal in my own kitchen!
7. Try [and write a post about] at least 50 new recipes.
8. Hunt down a kickbutt photographer and get some fun pictures taken :)
9. Open my own business [even if it is just a side job]
10. Take a cake decorating class.
11. Ride a motorcycle.
12. Get a dog!
13. Go see a play [or concert] at the Fox Theatre
14. Learn to shoot a gun.
15. Buy a car I love!
16. Have a KitchenAid stand mixer.
17. Buy something from Ikea or Pottery Barn or Crate & Barrel.
18. Eat sushi.
19. Visit California.
20. Stay overnight in the Hilton Garden Inn on River Street in Savannah, GA
21. Make a 14 layer chocolate cake!
22. Ride a horse.
23. Make 5 new friends.
24. Stay in a Bed & Breakfast.
25. Stop biting my nails once and for all.
26. Share the love of Jesus Christ with 30 people. 27. Buy season tickets for UGA football and attend EVERY home game! 28. Make an edible grilled cheese sandwich! 29. Go fishing, bait my own hook, and and remove the hook from the fish all by myself Click here to see original post!