1) Tell one thing not many people know about you.
I had an imaginary elephant friend in high school. His name was Fred. He was like a chameleon in that he changed colors. However he was also invisible. Sneaky little fellow.
2) If you HAD to change your first name, what would you change it to?
I used to ALWAYS want to change my name. Kristy always topped the list in my younger days. I think now I wouldn’t really want to change my name, but if I HAD to I guess I would go with Julia or Dulcenea (Dulce for short, of course!).
4) List 3 goals on your life’s to-do list:
- find the magic house
- get my bachelor’s degree
- get a dog
5) What is one of your favorite quotes?
6) Fill in the blank: If I had an extra 10 dollars to spend . . I would buy __________?
Books! I’m running low.
7) What’s your birth date?
8) Do you have a hidden talent and if so what is it?
I’m full of hidden talents! Haha. Of course all I can think of at the moment is the fact that I can touch my nose with my tongue 🙂
9) What do you think of when you hear the word blue?
a pair of gym shorts and “That’s my favorite color!”
10) Finish this thought: I need . . .
a truckload of chocolate, some comfy clothes, and some Annie time.