1. If you had to choose, how would you prefer to choose to spend money…on landscaping or a pool?
Two words: Swimming Pool. I spent my entire childhood saving up for a pool only to end up spending the money on vacations, trampolines, etc instead. I’m not quite the avid “swimmer” that I once was, but I would still love to have a pool (and maybe a cute pool boy too)
2. (Scott likes to get things stirred up…) Death penalty, yay or nay?
My mother once told me that as humans we don’t get to decide when it’s someone else’s time to die. She was talking about making the decision to end life support, but I believe that it fits the death penalty as well. Don’t get me wrong, I believe firmly in punishment. But I just don’t know that I can get behind killing another human being in the name of justice. Of course I’d love to be in charge of prison reform as well, but we’ll save that for another time.
3. What’s the worst thing your kid has gotten into when you turned your back/blogged/showered/blinked?
I’m officially skipping this question. I don’t have kids 🙂 I have 30 teenagers and 4 big babies. None of them live with me. And trust me you do NOT want to know the worst thing they have gotten into.
4. How often do you REALLY go to the dentist?
That’s a sore subject. I’m about as anti-dentist as they come. But I’m getting better. I’ve been within the last 6 months and have another appointment in August. I’m actually quite proud of myself.
5. What is your favorite animal (doesn’t have to be a pet-type animal)?
Of all time? Definitely a dolphin. At this particular moment? A hippo.
1. I love cutesy bandaids because they really do make me smile in spite of the fact that there is blood pouring out of my finger (“Crap, I’m bleeding to death. Oh yay I can use a Hello Kitty bandaid!”) .
2. A time that mama knew best was when she forced me to go to work. Thanks, Mom, for not letting me be a bum. It keeps me from being the pot ;]
3. My first kiss went a little like this … puppy love, summer night, sweet as sugar. I’ve had a lot of sucky kisses since then, but my first was sweet. And that’s all the info you’re getting.
4. My celebrity crush is either Jason Ritter or Robert Buckley. Of course I’m still loving Johnny Depp and Taye Diggs too.
5. My splurge of choice is shoes or food. I love to cook/bake/eat. And shoes make me feel pretty.
6. My biggest accomplishment is to be announced ….
7. My dance jam of choice is something thumping, “Ride the Train” (now you know I’m old), or anything by CDB. Basically, you play it, I’ll jam to it.