Monday. And I’m officially in a slump.
1. I hate the summer schedule for UGA buses.
2. I can’t wait to start on crafts to spice up my new office. I’ll be researching tonight while watching DWTS.
3. My latest DB is just like all the rest. I’m really not sure why it takes me so long to figure this out. I’m relatively swift in all other matters but men still make me look slow. I started missing him yesterday which led to me being moody and then eventually answering the phone when he called. At which point he promptly reminded me why I should not miss him at all. And he also reaffirmed my belief that DB does not adequately describe this one. Stay tuned for a new title for the latest DB (dumbbutt for all those not in the know ;]).
4. My baby cousin graduated from high school this past Friday and next fall she will be moving far, far away. She’s headed to the far south (aka Valdosta, GA). Family dinners will be lonely without the sibling, baby cousin, and B. Thank goodness cousin #1 and her Mr. will still be around to fill up the “kids” table.
5. This has been a weekend filled with yummy food. Friday night we hit up the Chic-fil-a after the redneck hoedown better known as MCHS graduation. Saturday morning after a little
raking of leaves supervising the sibling and I hit up the home of the mischievous cows AGAIN! Then headed home to discuss what our evening meal would consist of. Thankfully Dad came to the rescue and whipped up some delicious Mountain Dew chicken (Can anyone guess why I love this dish so much?). And Sunday after church we headed down to Gina Belle’s Cafe for some fried chicken, macaroni and cheese, and hot out of the oven cheese biscuits. Yum!
6. Does anyone know a decent (relatively inexpensive) photographer in the N. GA area? It’s about time I mark another thing off my list.
7. Speaking of which … I need a date this weekend. May is getting away from me. Yay for DB’s! Too bad I haven’t perfected teleportation yet. It’d be nice to go have a night out with Tay. If any of y’all work out the details on teleporting, let me know!