2. Surprises, little gifts, notes, sweet things, and thoughtfulness make me terribly happy.
3. Something[s] that inspire me [are] tough mamas, people who have beat the odds, prayer warriors, and all the children who come through our church.
4. If I had the day off today I would be curled up in J’s arms (lucky man is off today for reals) being lazy and eating takeout.
5. If I had to put a label on my home decor style, I would say my style is yet to be discovered. I’m not up to date on my HGTV at the moment either, so I don’t have any cool design words to make my comfy, happy style sound super cool. Basically, I love color, patterns, and older refurbished furniture.
6. Concerning politics I would say I’m mainly republican. Both parties have policies, agendas, and ideals I’m not on board with, but I’m more conservative than liberal.
7. I’d like to go to go back in time so I could start this week over again and do it right this time!
1. If not for my significant other, I’d never have learned forgiveness and tolerance on such a massive scale, I’d never have learned so much about art (or have gotten through this art appreciation class), I’d never have known how pretty my nails can look or how to give up control and trust someone else completely.
2. On more than one occasion, I have fit 9+ not so little people in a [not so big] car. Oh the joys of high school where you can’t imagine 10 people in your little 4 door sedan ever being super dangerous!
3. The worst meal I ever made was probably that stupid grilled cheese sandwich! Or anything I made in my younger days. I was an awful cook!
4. My guilty t.v. pleasure is definitely Army Wives at the moment.