I swear it was just Friday! Where did this week go? Do I say that every week? Probably. Anyhoo, I think I should start this off by saying that I really want a hammock. I think that might be the first thing I buy after I get a yard of my own (whenever that might be). And secondly, I think you should all know that spending an excessive amount of time with my mom, grandma, and aunts has turned me into an old woman. As I type this, I am experiencing my own personal summer. I am honestly about to break out my funeral home fan. Oh and while we’re near the subject let me tell you the latest indication that I will without a doubt turn into my mother someday. Last week, I found myself complimenting people and falling in love with loud, patterned clothing. It’s crazy, I know. But apparently, my old lady days are indeed upon me. And on that note, it’s time for 5QF!
2. My least favorite daily responsibility is putting away laundry or waking up on time.
3. My favorite cuisine to eat when going out is mexican or seafood at the beach. I can cook just about everything else at home and it be close to as good as a restaurants, but my Mexican dishes are just not as good as the grease they serve in little tex-mex restaurants! And seafood is a MUST at the beach. When I win the lottery (which will be a miracle) and move to Tybee Island to be a hippie, I will eat seafood daily for the rest of my life!
4. My favorite cuisine to prepare at home is Italian most likely. Easy peasy and oh so yummy!
5. Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. My claim to fame is the SAPA youtube video which is more like 15 milliseconds. Can you pick me out? Don’t blink!
6. If I could have 3 wishes I would wish for good health, a great house (rent free ;]), and a money tree.
7. My biggest pet peeve is favoritism and unfairness especially concerning children.
“And you tell me you want some more ….Well I’m not surprised, but I’m quite sleepy” Haha. Ok, one more one more, but this is the last one!
1. Despite the fact that I should know better, I still always forget to put things away correctly and instead set them down wherever I am at the moment. Of course this means that I can never find anything that I’m looking for!
2. I tend to flip out when I am worried.
3. I always forget anniversaries and other important dates.
4. Red Velvet Cake is the best! Or chocolate cake with cream cheese icing and chocolate chips!
I would love to stay and type all day but sadly I have to go to the bathroom (another side effect of my new old lady status!) and those stinking Facebook apps are calling my name!