*insert Friday dance here* Haha, seriously, Le Boss wandered in my office doing her Friday dance this morning. She cracks me up! Today’s the day for Friday fun. Yes, I know it’s April Fool’s Day. And I’m certain at some point today I will be fooled. (I’m just silly like that) But there will be no tomfoolery on my blog. (Mainly because I’m lazy and didn’t plan ahead)
First off let’s go Fill in the Blanks! Head over to Lauren’s blog and join the fun!1. The best prank I ever pulled was probably on a church retreat. I swear we pulled the MOST pranks. None of mine ever topped my dad’s though. He’s the KING of pranks. However, I’m definitely sneaky enough to hide a can of sardines in your room without you ever knowing I was there.
2. The best prank ever pulled on me was obviously not very memorable. Of course I’m relatively gullible and will fall for just about anything. I also scream like a girl. So, I’m sure I’m fun to prank.
3. A day without prayer is a day wasted. I don’t mean to sound churchy, but it’s the truth. Mountain Dew might make the list of daily must haves as well.
4. The most important things in life are people.
5. I dream of having a place of my own, getting paid to sleep, writing a book, magically winning the lottery, traveling the world without any hindrance from my crazy phobias, and cute,fat,fluffy puppies.
6. I dread the actuality of finding a house, planning summer trips/EggFest, and mornings.
7. A discovery I made this week was sleep is good and God provides. Not new discoveries, but definitely my reminder for the week. Sleep puts me on top of my game. And God is in charge even on weeks when I feel like we’re moving backwards instead of forwards!
Ooh Ooh, I’m on a roll now. Bring on Five Question Friday!
1. Have you ever had surgery? Yup. Spent my 16th birthday recovering from an appendectomy. Good times!
2. Ever ride in an ambulance? Shockingly, no.
3. How are you in a medical emergency? Panicked? Calm? For the most part, I’m the calm one especially if someone around me is freaking out.
4. Do you have a garden? Flowers or veggies? No. My mom has a weed bed, and my dad/June grow veggies and flowers. I’m the black thumb of the family and avoid all that.
5. When did you move out of your parents house? I haven’t. The plan is to move out after this semester. Think summer.
One more, please? I won’t do anymore, I promise! Haha. I can’t resist Hilary’s Follow Friday Four Fill In!1. If I don’t wake up in the morning, my day feels off … Seriously, that’s about all I can manage to do in the mornings.
2. When someone walks into my house for the first time, they usually comment on anything but the ubermess because they’re polite like that.
3. Every time I see the movie, Sweet Home Alabama, I cry.
4. My feet feel best when they’re free! (aka “barefoot” or “without shoes”)
Day 50 – A picture of yourself
^^^ This is what I look like BEFORE hair & makeup!