Good morning! Today is the day for loving, but since I’m not really awake yet we’re going to start today with a brand new to me linky party! This is my first time as a part of Joyce’s Wednesday Hodgepodge. Head to her blog and join the fun!
Oh the choices! I do something foolish daily. Whether it be forgetting the mail, leaving my keys in the car, walking smack into a door because I thought it was an automatic one and it wasn’t, or walking into the wrong office/room/etc. Yesterday I attempted to drive my car without cranking it first. It’s sad that I’m already this crazy at 23. Can’t you just imagine me later in life? I’m going to be FUN to be around!
2. With April comes Easter and that classic edible treat known as Peeps…so tell me…what’s your favorite way to eat/fix chicken? That’s wasn’t what you were expecting was it? I ‘fooled’ you. teehee
Haha. Fooled, I was! Chicken. Yum! Usually chicken at my house is cooked in the skillet and then added into a casserole, stir-fry or other dish. However, I’m also a fan of good ol’ Southern fried chicken! And chicken straight off the grill. About the only of chicken I DON’T like is a live chicken.
3. What’s the best museum you’ve ever visited? Or your favorite? Or the one you’d most like to visit?
I just realized that I have been to very few museums. I need to hit up the Georgia Museum of Art here on campus. I’d also love to go to the Holocaust museum in Washington D.C. I’d have to say the best museum I’ve ACTUALLY visited would have to be the Smithsonian. Of course I haven’t seen the WHOLE thing, but the part I did get to see was awesome!
4. You know what they say about April showers….what’s your preference-a bath or a shower?
I’m totally a shower girl. I think I can count on one hand the baths I’ve taken since becoming a teenager. Probably because that’s when I outgrew our bathtub. Still, I LOVE my shower. We’re best friends!
5. “Absence makes the heart grow fonder”-fact or fiction? Why?
I think this is definitely true at least in my life. I’ve experienced it in past relationships that were long distance. I think for me it’s partially because my brain has the wonderful ability to forget a person’s flaws and the issues I have with them when I’m not with them.
6. What’s your favorite product made/grown in your home state/province?
Peaches? Do we still grow these? Hmmmm. I don’t know, but I love pecans, peanuts, and Vidalia onions too!
7. What is going on in the world today that affects you the most?
Honestly, I quit watching world news shortly after our local tragedy. I will be the first to admit that I don’t really know what’s going on in the world at the moment. However, the ongoing slump of the economy definitely continues to affect me. I’m blessed to have a great job, but it seems to be an uphill battle to become an established and independent adult these days.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Unless you’re looking to get hitched you shouldn’t drink the water around here 🙂 Two of my friends got engaged this past weekend! Congratulations to Robyn & Marcus and Elise & Zach!