Welcome to the Friday!
1. I have got to be the worst communicator in the world. Having written that, it now worries me that my major is Speech Communication.
2. Although for the most part I love it, sometimes I wish I could just get rid of my desk. I feel like it’s kind of useless for the most part. It just holds more clutter ;]
3. The best thing about where I live is the location. It’s far enough to be out in the country, but just a short drive to all the shopping/restaurants you could ever want.
4. Aside from a new house, car or big vacation, the first luxury I would buy myself if I won the lottery is a KitchenAid stand mixer or a Silhouette!
1. Have you ever testified in court? For what? Thankfully, I’ve never had to.
2. Do you still have your wedding dress? I’m not married, so I’ve never had a wedding dress.
3. Is there a special place you like to go when you’re happy, sad, stressed, etc.? No, but right now I wish I had a place like that. Hmmm …. maybe Ben & Jerry’s.
4. If you have kids, do they sleep with you? If you don’t have kids…will you let your kids sleep with you when/if you have them? No kiddos, but I don’t have a problem with them sleeping with us some of the time. However, I’m not big on the whole “family bed” idea.
5. Do you watch late night TV? Not anymore. Afraid I have to be in bed long before “late night”. However, I LOVE Craig Ferguson.
1. The best deal I’ve ever gotten is either my cell phone, my bombay chest, or J’s birthday present (I can’t tell you what it is yet).
2. If I were hosting a dinner party and could invite people from my fantasy guest list it would include my little sister, Enrique Iglesias (just for June), Julia Roberts, Lewis Grizzard (yes I know he’s dead but this is my fantasy), Ron White, & Sunny Sweeney.
3. Something that inspires me is sunshine & song lyrics.
4. If I could only choose to eat one flavor of food for the rest of eternity (sweet, salty, spicy, bitter….) I would have to go with sweet. It’s definitely my food addiction.
5. I dream about my future … and chocolate.
6. My weekend will be spent stressing out, spending quality time with the sibling, shopping, church, J meeting my parents, possibly WWIII.
7. If I could only watch one movie or TV show for the rest of my life, it would be Dancing with the Stars. Hands down every time. Runners up would be Parenthood and Army Wives.
Day 36 – A picture of your pet
^^^ These cuties do not belong to me, but I sure wish they did. Sadly, I’m currently living a in “No Pets” zone ;]