– I love to sleep. Seriously, I could sleep on a train or a plane or even in Maine. When people ask me what my hobbies are, I always include sleep. No joke. It’s my absolute favorite thing to do. I’m pretty sure that I’m part bear.
– I wear a size 6 ring. This is my favorite size. I think it’s because it’s my smallest size. And the fact that I love rings, too! Probably because I bite my nails (nasty habit, I know), so the rings make my hands feel feminine. Not that my long, thin hands/fingers don’t look super girly all on their own, but still rings are pretty.
1. Pizza Hut Stuffed Crust Supreme Pizza
It’s no Gondolier White Chicken Pizza …. But it’s in my fridge and it’s calling to me since I stupidly ran out of the house without grabbing a piece for lunch 😦
2. Sonic Cheese Fries
These are my favorite!! I love fancy cheesy fries too, but these greasy fries covered with processed cheese make me happy 🙂
3. Taco Bell Tacos
I don’t care what they are made out of [and quite honestly I don’t wanna know] these are delicious. And usually top of my craving list. I could eat 5-6 in one sitting easy. Which is probably the main reason I avoid Taco Bell these days 🙂
4. Tomato Basil Soup from Five Star Day Cafe
Paired with their awesome grilled cheese this is my favorite rainy day/winter meal.
This is not actually a picture from Five Star Day. I couldn’t find a picture of their soup, but this looks similar. You’ll have to come to Athens to see the real thing ;]
5. Steakburgers from Steak ‘N Shake
Sadly, there is no Steak ‘n Shake anywhere near me. I used to live right down the road from one when I lived in Morrow, GA. It’s probably the one thing I miss the absolute most from my time there 😦 Hmmmm… I think I see an S ‘n S road trip in my future.
6. Chicken Mezzaluna from Carrabba’s Italian Grill
I’ve only been to Carrabba’s once, but it was awesome. I’m pretty sure this wasn’t what I had that time, but it’s definitely what I want to try right now!
7. Grilled Chicken Tenderloin Salad from Cracker Barrel
I know Cracker Barrel is best known for Southern comfort food [which I love!], but my favorite is still their salads. Probably because they are less than healthy ;]
^^ Picture of a copycat recipe that I’m going to have to try. It looks EXACTLY like the real thing!!
8. Chicken Quesadillas from Picantes [in downtown Athens]
Picantes lunch special usually gets me. I could probably live there. I can’t go by myself anymore because I try to eat ALL the chips and salsa and my ginormous quesadilla.
^^ Not really Picantes. It looks similar though. For the real thing, head downtown!
9. Fried Goodness from Sting Ray’s Seafood
SHRIMP, fish, hushpuppies, fries, clams. You name it. I love it. In one week & 4 days, I will be in Tybee Island. And you better believe I will be begging the girls to go to Sting Ray’s!!^^ Not Sting Ray’s. And does NOT do it justice!!! This is one you’ll definitely have to head to Tybee for 🙂 I promise you won’t regret it!
10. Fried Cheese Wontons from No.1 China [Danielsville, GA]
My absolute favorite thing from No. 1 China! So far I haven’t found any of these anywhere else that I like better! I know Danielsville is a small town, but I would still highly recommend No.1 China! Of course, I only eat sweet & sour chicken and wontons.
Day 33 – A picture of somewhere you went today
*** will be edited as soon as I take a picture ;] ***