I turned 24 this year. Ever since I was about 16 I’ve been listing things I want to accomplish before I turn 30. It really hit me today that the years are flying by, and I better get on the stick! So, I’m posting my Top 30 Things to do BEFORE I turn 30 [in no particular order of course]!
1. Learn to drive a stick shift.
2. Move out of my parents’ house. [9/3/11]
3. Get my Bachelor’s Degree.
4. Fly on an airplane.
5. Go out of the country.
6. Cook a full meal in my own kitchen! [9/6/11]
7. Fit into my size 9/10 jeans.
8. Hunt down a kickbutt photographer and get some fun pictures taken 🙂
9. Open my own business [even if it is just a side job]
10. Take a cake decorating class.
11. Ride a motorcycle.
12. Get a dog! [Lilybug 1/1/13]
13. Go see a play [or concert] at the Fox Theatre
14. Learn to shoot a gun.
15. Buy a car I love! [12/12/11]
16. Have a KitchenAid stand mixer.
17. Buy something from Ikea or Pottery Barn or Crate & Barrel.
18. Eat sushi.
19. Visit California.
20. Stay overnight in the Hilton Garden Inn on River Street in Savannah, GA
21. Make a 14 layer chocolate cake!
22. Ride a horse.
23. Make 5 new friends.
24. Stay in a Bed & Breakfast.
25. Go on a mission trip.
26. Share the love of Jesus Christ with 30 people.
27. Buy season tickets for UGA football and attend EVERY home game!
28. Make an edible grilled cheese sandwich!
29. Go fishing, bait my own hook, and and remove the hook from the fish all by myself.
30. This one is private.