First, I’m going to try out Six Word Saturday 🙂
Time for some Boy Scout Barbeque!
(^^^ Troop 777 is having a Chicken-Que at Sanford Community Center from 5-7:30. Plates are $7. Come support ’em if you’re in the area!!)
I’m hooking up to Saturday 9 for an awesome meme [which just might be my new favorite thing].
1. St. Patrick’s Day is March 17th (Thursday). Do you celebrate and wear green? Drink Green Beer? Ignore it? Celebrate!! I think this will take the form of wearing all green and eating something St. Patrick-y this year. I don’t drink alcohol so the green beer is out of the question, and I’m not one to ignore a holiday!
2. If a leprechaun told you that you could have any amount of money from his pot of gold but it had to be a specified amount for a specified item, how much would you ask for and what would it be for? $500,000. A brand spanking new (to me) house.
3. One of the symbols of St. Patrick’s Day is the leprechaun. Name a celebrity that you think would look good as a leprechaun. Name a celebrity that would look ridiculous as a leprechaun. Is there any one celebrity that would make a really scary leprechaun?
Awesome Leprechaun =Tom Cruise. (A) He still looks good no matter what even if he is a freak && (B) Standing beside his gorgeous, statuesque wife he seems to meet the height requirement (wait … is there a height requirement?)
Ridiculous Leprechaun = Zach Galifianakis …. because honestly he kind of looks ridiculous in general but he would definitely be a hilarious leprechaun!
Frickin’ Scary Leprechaun = Mr. T … That would be one leprechaun I would not wanna mess with, fool!
4. For a prize of $1,000,000,000 you are challenged to make yourself a costume for a St. Patricks Day party. The ONLY rules are that you aren’t allow to use clothing and it has to be green. Using anything other than clothing, describe your costume to us using ANYTHING else in the house. You better believe I would be whipping out my construction paper to make me a pot ‘o gold hat and my markers to turn my brand new paper towel minidress into a rainbow!
5. What day of the week is your busiest? Tell us about your schedule. They all seem pretty busy these days, but Tuesdays and Thursdays probably take the cake nowadays. Sleep till
6:30 7:00, work from 8-5, supper at about 6:30, trek to GSC around 7:00, class from 8:30-9:45, trek back home, sleep around 11:30!
6. No matter what’s going on in your life, what always makes you smile? Acknowledging God’s blessings. And when J smiles [oh the things that boy does to me!].
7. Of all the clothes you own, what do you feel most comfortable wearing, and why? The UGA golf t shirt with my black yoga pants and flip flops. [A] They’re right at the point of being worn enough to be comfortable. [B] I look good in them. [C] They can still be worn in public!
8. On what television show—either past or present—would you like to make to make a guest appearance, and what role would you play? That 70s show! I want to be Hyde’s girlfriend. Oh please, oh please, oh please!
9. What else is on your mind? Go ahead and rant. I’m scared to ;] My night of freaky, weird dreams has put me on edge. I’m taking some time this morning to blog in hopes of calming my nerves enough to join the family in the living room. So, what kind of strange dreams have you had recently?
I have about a thousand of these, but today I’m loving this one