Whoo hoo!!! My favorite day of the week is here 😀
And to celebrate I’m joining My Little Life for
1. Do you know what your REAL hair color is?
2. Do you plan ahead for summer, or fly by the seat of your pants?
I would love to say that I’m spontaneous, but I’m so not. I have to have a plan. Of course, I haven’t managed to plan past April yet, but you better believe that by the end of April I’ll have the next 3 months planned out.
3. What is your favorite meal to cook?
Tuscan Garlic Chicken! It takes some time, but it’s so worth it. And it’s much better when the sibling or my mom cooks with me.
4. Do you get offended by not receiving thank yous?
Nope, but they’re still a super nice gesture.
5. How did you meet your best friend[s]?
June was born and my mama put her in my arms 🙂
The wife painted my toes purple.
CP requested some of my designs.
And all my male besties started off as boyfriends ….
with the exception of the hubs who at some point dated the wife.
[Does any of this make any sense? Probably not. But that’s how it happened!]
Now on to …Hit up Lauren’s blog and join the party!!
1. My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is my job. I feel like it was more of a gift than an accomplishment, but it was the saving grace that got me back on my independent feet and pointed in the right direction. One day, my biggest accomplishment will be the bachelor’s degree that I’ll receive! In the meantime, I’m truly blessed to have an awesome job 🙂
2. My favorite place to sit in my house is either on my bed or on the short couch which I took over the moment it arrived in our house. It’s basically known in our house as “Annie’s couch”. The rest of the chairs tend to double as tables or shelves with the exception of the few that I would much rather stand in than sit.
3. My fashion philosophy is if I feel pretty in it then I’ll wear it. I’m not a trendy kind of girl. If I like the trend, I’ll wear it, but I don’t feel the need to follow every whim of the fashion world. I wear what I like 🙂
4. Something every girl should have is a pair of kickbutt heels for those moments when you want to flaunt the fact that you are definitely a girl.
5. If you looked in my purse right now you’d find…. a Wonka bar, a book, my checkbook, wallet, bandaids, gum, lotion, makeup bag, receipts, sunglasses, cell phone, my keys, drops, gloves, silverware, a toothbrush, camera, planner, flashlights, kleenex, scrunchies, and who knows what else. It’s like carrying a ton of bricks daily. A great arm exercise.
6. My favorite music right now is anything by Ashton Shepherd, Sunny Sweeney, Gretchen Wilson, Danielle Peck, Julie Roberts, or The Judds. I’m on a girl power kick apparently.
7. My favorite part of my body is either my ankles, or my hands. I love my long, thin fingers especially now that I’m letting the nails grow back out, and I love the thinness of my ankles. They make my legs look good 🙂
Day 29 – A picture that can always make you smile^^ If you know my family, then you know that my dad and his sisters have WAY too many pictures of the four of them squatting beside a random road. So of course Jamie and I had to recreate it.
EDIT: I wrote this post Thursday night. Long before I walked into work and became aware of the tragedies in Japan. I would like to take a moment to ask you to remember all those who are or have loved ones in Japan, Hawaii, and other affected areas. Please lift these people up in prayer! Personally, I’m taking Molly Piper’s advice and trying to put myself in their shoes. I can only imagine. And seriously just attempting to causes me to feel overwhelmed and heavy with sadness. It makes my soul cry out with the need to go to God.